Marietta lives in Tauranga with her husband (two son’s that have left home) and if not at work can be found on “any” tennis court or golf course. Also known to be heading off in our bus for fishing and biking excursions around NZ.
I have been a Nurse for 45 years in a variety of settings and has loved every minute of it. I have had the pleasure of working with amazing people over my time in practice and been able to share one or two things along the way. I believe in the uniqueness of the individual and the right to get the best care possible. I have found the role in Occupational Health a privilege to be part of and being a health provider in this specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Supervision (Auckland University)
- BN (Bachelor of Nursing)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Injury & Illness Management Industry (Massey)
- CAT (Certificate in Adult Teaching - Auckland AUT)
- Critical Care Certificate (Waikato ITU)
- RGON (Registered General and Obstetrics Nurse)
- Business Certificate (Waikato TI)
- Home cook, mother & wife
- Private Practice Health Consultant and Occupational Health Nurse for over 25 years
- Continual nursing practice for over 45 years in a variety of Health settings such as:
- ITU/CCU Units
- Nursing Tutor
- Matron of private surgical hospital (Southern Cross)
- Practice nurse
- VSA (Volunteer Services Abroad)
Tracey Gooders - Operations Manager
Gwenda Wilkins - Nurse
Nikki Wilkinson - Operations Co-ordinator Auckland
After working as a paramedic for St John for 9 years, I decided to do a BHSc Nursing, and continued with a postgraduate diploma in Nursing Science. Working in Occupational Health is great as I get to meet and provide health care to employees who work in all kinds of industries.
Ami Hammond - Nurse