Work station Assessment and Set-Up
How safe is your work station?
An individual ergonomic workstation assessment is important to identify and prevent pain and discomfort to reduce the incidence of OOS (Occupational Overuse Syndrome) or RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) in the workplace.
Whether your workplace is in Auckland, Tauranga or anywhere around NZ, we can come to you.
Work Station Assessment
- Book an individual or business-wide assessment, then
- I can run a program to teach your own workplace trainers so you can then self manage.
An individual work station assessment reflects current knowledge and best practice for the use of computers. You can achieve maximum efficiency, safety and health in your workplace.
- Assess your current workstation set-up
- Demonstrate and assess workplace ergonomic exercises required
- Manage discomfort and or injury at time of consultation
- Encourage early reporting of discomfort and injury
- Provide a report to company and individual